6/26/09

GETTING BORED

I LIKE AND HATE :

I like → activities which don't use too much energy. I'm the laziest people
I like watching → Patrick even he doesn't wear any clothes. oh c'mon it's just sea stars
I like to → laughing for not important things
I like people that → down to earth
I like to be → my self
I like it → when there is no homework for tomorrow
I hate → queen bee. or someone who trying so hard to be queen bee
I hate it → when my dad shouting to me
I hate people → double-faced


Last beverage → mineral water
Last phone call → Wilona, iseng miscall doang haha
Last instant message → cantik = ht
Last song you listened → lily allen- womanizer. it's better than Britney version
Last time you cried → this afternoon. i cried for little thing. i won't talking about it, my privacy -.-

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice → Yes
Been cheated on → mmmm
Kissed someone & regretted it → never
Lost someone special→ thinking. i'm forget haha
Fallen out of love → mmmm
Laughed until you cried → often

What's your real name → Maya Tya Soufana Siregar
Zodiac sign → Gemini
Hair color → Black
Long or short → in between
Are you a health freak → No
Righty or lefty → Right handed
Met someone who changed your life → forget
What time did you wake up today → 10 AM
What were you doing at midnight last night → online like usually
What's one thing you wish you could change → my name
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Tompel omen?

FIRSTS:

First surgery → Never
First piercing → Both ears
First best friend → Dwi. my kindergarten's friend
First sport you joined → I'm bad at sport
First pet → anak ayam
First vacation → went to TMII with my parents
First crush → with ..... in primary school


CURRENTLY :

Eating → Serundeng. Yes my fav food all the time
Drinking → Mineral water
Waiting → for the next shopping time with my mom


YOUR FUTURE :

Want kids? → Yes
Want to get married?→ Yes
Careers in mind? → artists

HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → No
Drank hard liquor → once and it was a mistake
Lost glasses/contacts → once
Ran away from home → never but i always think to do that
Broken some one's heart → mmm
Been arrested → I'm daddy's little girl
Turned someone down → Yes
Cried when someone died → Yes


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → sometimes
Miracles → Yes
Love at first sight → yes
Heaven → yes for nice people
Santa Claus → i wish
Kiss on the first date → noo
Angels → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

Is there one person you want to be with right now? → HT
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → No
Are you still in touch with your exes? noooo. my relationship always ended badly
Are you gay ? no

Your bad habit → suka memelintir rambut kayak j**** nawarin diri. padahal itu enak -.-
Your best feature physically → my foot
Your best talent → patient heart
Your worst phobia → suara kuku dijentik2in


Do you believe in God? → yeeeeeeeeeees
Do you have any pets → ants
Do you want to change your name → yes
Do you easily get a long with new people → sometimes
Do you smoke → no
Do you have sex → No
Do you get jealous → It depends
Do you think you're attractive → my friends said


How do you do → fine
How many kids do you want to have → 3 is enough. 2 boys 1 girl
How good is your fashion sense → i can't describe
How tall are you → 168 maybe
How did you react when Obama was elected president → alhamdullilah
How do get orgasms → ?

No comments: